Newcastle United vs Southampton live stream, score and H2HLocation: Newcastle upon Tyne / Venue: St. James' Park / Referee: Paul TierneyYou can follow Newcastle United - Southampton live score and live stream here on Scoreaxis. com, along with live commentary covering the most important match events. Newcastle United vs Southampton live streaming links will be updated as soon as we'll find official streams for this Carabao Cup match. Newcastle United vs Southampton (Carabao Cup) will kick off at 21:00 on 31 Jan 2023, in Newcastle upon Tyne at St.
The Magpies' have only reached the League Cup final once before, losing to Manchester City in 1976; this is their first domestic cup semi-final since the 2004/05 FA Cup, which saw them thrashed 4-1 by Man United. Kick-off is at 8pm GMT. Team newsBoth teams went with full-strength starting XIs in the quarter-finals, so expect the same this time around. Southampton only have two confirmed injury absentees – Stuart Armstrong and Theo Walcott – but Armel Bella-Kotchap, Juan Larios, Theo Walcott and Alex McCarthy all remain doubtful.
First team to score should be Newcastle United, with 77% chances. At halftime, Newcastle United should be in the lead, with 53% chances. We might have a chance that only one team will score goals in this match. Players that have big chances to score in this fixture are: Callum Wilson 25%Alexander Isak 22. 22%Allan Saint-Maximin 14. 29%de Lira Joelinton 14. 29%The correct final score is the hardest to predict.
Newcastle United vs Southampton live score, H2H and lineups
Nonetheless, they continue to be rock solid at the back, keeping a clean sheet in nine of their last 10 league and cup matches. RefereeStuart Attwell will be the referee for Southampton vs Newcastle UnitedStadiumSouthampton vs Newcastle United will be played at 32, 384-capacity St Mary's in Southampton.
Newcastle, meanwhile, have three players sidelined: Matt Targett, Jonjo Shelvey, and Emil Krafth – who has been out since rupturing his ACL in August. FormDespite lying bottom of the Premier League, Southampton had been on a run of three straight wins in all competitions prior to Saturday's 1-0 home league defeat to Aston Villa. They have, however, lost three of their last four outings at St Mary's in league and cup. It's been a mixed bag for Newcastle since the World Cup: they've won four, drawn three and lost one in all competitions.
To get around that, all you have to do is get a Virtual Private Network (VPN), assuming it complies with your broadcaster’s T&Cs. A VPN creates a private connection between your device and t'internet, meaning the service can’t work out where you are and won't automatically block the service you've paid for. All the info going between is entirely encrypted – and that's a result. There are plenty of good-value options out there, and FourFourTwo currently recommends:(Image credit: Future)International Carabao Cup TV rights• UK: Sky Sports (opens in new tab) are the Carabao Cup rights holders in the United Kingdom.
Kick-off and channelSouthampton vs Newcastle United kick-off is at 8pm GMT on Tuesday January 24 in the UK. The game is being shown on Sky Sports Main Event and Sky Sports Premier League (opens in new tab). In the US, kick-off time is 3pm ET / 12pm PT. The match will be shown on ESPN in the US. See below for international broadcast options. VPN guideIf you’re out of the country for any Carabao Cup action, then annoyingly your domestic on-demand services won’t work – the broadcaster knows where you are because of your IP address (boo! ). You'll be blocked from watching it, which is not ideal if you’ve paid up for a subscription and still want to catch the action without resorting to illegal feeds you’ve found on Reddit. But assistance is on hand.
James' Park. Live Sports StreamingLive match eventsMatch events will be avaliable at kickoffNewcastle United vs Southampton Pre-Match OddsNewcastle UnitedDrawSouthamptonLadbrokes1. 364. 509. 00bwin1. 414. 407. 501xbet1. 434. 988. 80WilliamHill1. 354. 208. 00Bet-At-Home1. 374. 408. 00Recent Team FormLWWDWWWLLWNewcastle United vs Southampton Head to HeadNewcastle United - Southampton Preview, Live Streaming and PredictionIn their previous matches, Newcastle United won 3 games (Leicester City, Fulham, Southampton) and lost 1 (with Sheffield Wednesday) while 1 games ended in draws against Crystal Palace.
Newcastle vs Southampton » Predictions, Odds, Live Score
Brit abroad? Use a VPN to watch the Premier League with your subscription (opens in new tab) from anywhere. The Carabao Cup semi-finals get underway as Southampton entertain Newcastle in the first leg at St Mary's, where both sides will be hoping to seize the initiative and take another step closer to Wembley. For Southampton, this game serves as a brief distraction to their Premier League plight – Nathan Jones' struggling side are propping up the table right now – and they ought to be confident after their shock 2-0 victory over Manchester City in the quarter-finals. The Saints have twice been beaten finalists in the League Cup – most recently in 2017, when they lost to Manchester United. Newcastle, meanwhile, are chasing their first major trophy since 1968/69 Fairs Cup. Eddie Howe's men are enjoying a superb campaign on all fronts and have lost just once since August (a heavily rotated side went down 2-1 at League One Sheffield Wednesday in the third round of the FA Cup).
You will be able to watch Newcastle United vs Southampton live stream online here if we find an official live video for this fixture. If more than one live streaming option is available, all the required information will be shown on this page and you should be able to choose the best live stream. Please be aware that some live events might not show up because of country restrictions (based on your location).
Newcastle v Southampton LIVE commentary - talkSPORT