This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 34% chance of a home win, and a 35% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 31%. Previous results The head-to-head record for KF Erzeni Shijak vs KF Vllaznia Shkoder is worth a look. KF Erzeni Shijak have won 1 meetings with KF Vllaznia Shkoder, while KF Vllaznia Shkoder have won 0. There have been 1 draws between these two sides. Betting tips for KF Erzeni Shijak vs KF Vllaznia Shkoder from ProTipsters Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between KF Erzeni Shijak and KF Vllaznia Shkoder? At the moment there are 12 tips in the 1X2 market, with 1 tips backing KF Erzeni Shijak, 5 tips backing KF Vllaznia Shkoder and 6 tips favouring the draw.
KF Erzeni Shijak vs KF Vllaznia Shkoder Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023-01-30Match Details Who: KF Erzeni Shijak vs KF Vllaznia Shkoder Competition: Kategoria Superiore When: 2023-01-30, 20:00 Venue: KF Erzeni Shijak will host KF Vllaznia Shkoder at on 2023-01-30 at 20:00 in an interesting encounter in Kategoria Superiore. KF Erzeni Shijak, currently sitting at 5 will be looking for important home win. KF Vllaznia Shkoder, on the other hand, sits in 3 of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win.
Erzeni Shijak - Vllaznia Live - Abissnet Superiore: Football Scores & Highlights - 30/01/2023Follow the Abissnet Superiore live Football match between Erzeni Shijak and Vllaznia with Eurosport. The match starts at 6:00 PM on January 30th, 2023. Catch the latest Erzeni Shijak and Vllaznia news and find up to date Abissnet Superiore standings, results, top scorers and previous winners. Football fans can read breaking Football news headlines, interviews, expert commentary and watch replays. Keep up with what’s happening in the Premier League, Champions League and other competitions. Make Eurosport your go-to source for sports online from football to tennis, cycling, snooker and more.
In away games, Vllaznia Shkodër scored an average of 1. 22 goals per match and conceded 0. 94. The team received 21 yellow cards and 2 red cards, while the total number of fouls committed is 9. Vllaznia Shkodër's average team rating is 0 per match. Ball possession is very good for Vllaznia Shkodër, with an average of 52. 57% overall in this season. For more details, please look at Vllaznia Shkodër live scores, fixtures and resultsLive stream and TV broadcastYou will be able to watch Erzeni Shijak vs Vllaznia Shkodër live stream online here if we find an official live video for this fixture. If more than one live streaming option is available, all the required information will be shown on this page and you should be able to choose the best live stream. Please be aware that some live events might not show up because of country restrictions (based on your location).
78% in this seasonFor more details, please look at Erzeni Shijak live scores, fixtures and resultsVllaznia Shkodër enters this match having won 4 matches of their last five (Teuta Durrës, Partizani Tirana, Bylis Ballsh, Laçi) lost 1 (with Bylis Ballsh) while 0 fixtures ended in draws. The team scored 5 goals while conceding 10 goals (5-10).
Erzeni Shijak - Vllaznia Shkodër video highlights will be posted after the match, featuring goals and notable match events from this fixture. We only show video highlights from official channels and you can safely embed all the videos found on scoreaxis. comErzeni Shijak - Vllaznia Shkodër PredictionIt is hard to predict the winner of this match, since both teams have somehow the same chances of winning. First team to score should be Erzeni Shijak, with 50% chances.
Erzeni Shijak vs Vllaznia Shkodër live stream, score and H2HErzeni Shijak - Vllaznia Shkodër Preview, Live Streaming and PredictionIn their previous matches, Erzeni Shijak won 1 games (Kukësi) and lost 1 (with Tirana) while 3 games ended in draws against Bylis Ballsh, Egnatia Rrogozhinë, Teuta Durrës. Erzeni Shijak managed to score 7 goals and conceded 3 goals (7-3). Erzeni Shijak scored an average 0. 94 goals per match in the current league season. In terms of discipline, the home team received 30 yellow cards and 0 red cards, making 0. 00 fouls (average) in every match they've played. Erzeni Shijak's average team rating is 0 per match. Erzeni Shijak somehow lacks the ability to keep the ball, having an average possession of 39.
At halftime, the most probable outcome should be a draw (53% chances). We might have a chance that only one team will score goals in this match. The correct final score is the hardest to predict. We use different methods to calculate the most likely outcome(s). We strongly encourage you to use this prediction for informational purposes only.